Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Mark Jackson & Jeff Van Gundy

Mark Jackson and Jeff Van Gundy over on ESPN. I appreciate Van Gundy’s self deprecating brand of humor and I respect Jackson keeping Van Gundy in check, somewhat. I remember watching nba jersey cheap when Van Gundy assistant coached Mark Jackson and the rest of the New York Knicks throughout the 90′s. Who would’ve thought they would be great on air personalities nearly 20 years later?

If I had my way, I would have pre game, halftime and post game with EJ, Kenny Smith and Charles, and have Marv Albert, Mark Jackson and Jeff Van Gundy commentating the actual game. That would be amazing. Have this crew cover the 2011 NBA Finals between the Blake Griffin led LA Clippers against the Unholy Trinity of Bron, Wade and Bosh of the Miami Heat where the Clippers win in 7. Oh every game goes to overtime by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment