Monday, June 25, 2012

football is my love,and my favorite football teams:Georgia Bulldogs

cheap jerseys reviwes
Georgia Bulldogs - As an alum of the University of Georgia, being a fan of the football team is one of the first things that comes up anytime you tell someone you went to school there.nfl football There is nothing like being on campus during a football season at a school in the SEC - the passion is at a different level. When I look back on it, my time at UGA was one of the most successful periods in Georgia football since Herschel Walker was there. You're welcome Coach Richt. I was there when the team won the SEC Championship in 2005 and I also saw them win the Sugar Bowl in 2008 - the year UGA was probably the best team in the country. I was in attendance for the infamous "Blackout" game against Auburn, which still might be the craziest night of my life. And while there has been a great deal of criticism for Mark Richt over the past couple years, I still love the fact that he is the most recognizable figure from my university. The man is incredibly humble and genuine and treats people with compassion and respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment