Wednesday, July 4, 2012

My crazy from football, but I enjoy this crazy.


You know, everyone has a crazy, and I just for football crazy, why? Reason is that I like football.Yeay!  It’s the start of the new season. What season you may ask? The football season! The season’s halfway through, you may say. But it’s the start of the new Malaysian football season. This guy has really buang tabiat – I hear some of you say – since when is he excited about the Malaysian football league?

The start of the new season, let me be very excited.this season it is different. For the first time in Malaysian football history, a university team will be participating in the league. And that team happens to be USM (Universiti Sains Malaysia) FC!!! USM has been home for me for the past three years now. And today, in the first game of the season, we were up against the Pos Malaysia team, and we won 1-0! What a great start to the season! Ok, so USM is in the Malaysian Premier League. Although it is called the PREMIER league, it is actually the second tier league as the Super League is where all the big boys are. But that’s alright. Who knows, we might be able to grab a promotion spot come end of the season. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment