Monday, July 16, 2012

Anthony Davis replace Blake Griffin 's.


Basketball is my favorite sports,NBA baskertball game is my like game.cheap nba jerseys It was just a coincidence that the day after I criticized Blake Griffin for his new contract, he suffers a serious injury. Now, most people  would, with no disrespect to Blake, say that “that’s what he gets” or “he doesn’t deserve a contract because of his injuries.” I agree with the latter statement but I fully disagree with the former statement. It’s honestly just too rude to say that to Griffin. Whether you like him or not, he’s still an NBA athlete, a professional, and he hasn’t done anything wrong as a person.


Griffin after injury, by Anthony to replace him?Yes, I do agree still that he is overrated and that he is being overpaid mainly because of his lack of skills needed as a big man in the NBA. However, he is still growing. It was just his 2nd season in the NBA. Give him time.cheap anthony jersey I myself have been giving him a hard time, although the contract criticism, I would say, was right. His injuries and him just being in the league for 2 years, doesn’t make him worthy to earn that much income in the NBA.

My mood is sad, because griffin was injured.Griffin has already suffered a season ending knee injury before his rookie season and now, just a couple of weeks before the NBA, he suffers a meniscus tear on his knee. For me, as true NBA fan, I really hate seeing players who have great potential and most of all, great persons, who have to go through what Griffin is going through right now. Moreover, what Greg Oden is going through.

No comments:

Post a Comment